Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mcelmeel17
  • 1 Post By bobjohnson201
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Yeessssssssssss

My nexus 4 just got delivered to my apartment. Unfortunately I don't get home from school for another hour but I'm so damn excited I had to post. DD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Yeessssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by mcelmeel17 View Post
    My nexus 4 just got delivered to my apartment. Unfortunately I don't get home from school for another hour but I'm so damn excited I had to post. DD

congrats! you worried about waiting 1 hour? hear my story. my nexus 4 got delivered on Thursday but didnt realize it but when i saw the notification on friday it was already late.
    they closed the apartment office for 2 days and i had to wait 2 days(sat and sun). finally got it monday evening

I just got mine also. I had just plugged it into the charger. Can't wait to get it activated and try it out.

know how you feel dude. My shipping confirmation was friday and i was going to get it on monday, those weekends were torture!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I've had the phone since Thursday and I wanted to hold off on talking about it till I used it a little...holy moly this thing is awesome. Got everything installed the way I want and its soooo smooth. The glass is so smooth too. Its literally like butter in every way. I have noticed the rattle but all the reports seem to indicate that its a floating lense in the camera housing so if that's the case, then I don't care. No yellow tint as of yet and it doesn't creak. The only thing I have yet to do is cut my sim card from my galaxy nexus so that I can get cell data. Looking forward to HSPA+42 speeds. Anyway, just wanted to say, if anybody has doubts about getting this phone when its available, don't doubt and just order. Its worth the wait. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I've had the phone since Thursday and I wanted to hold off on talking about it till I used it a little...holy moly this thing is awesome. Got everything installed the way I want and its soooo smooth. The glass is so smooth too. Its literally like butter in every way. I have noticed the rattle but all the reports seem to indicate that its a floating lense in the camera housing so if that's the case, then I don't care. No yellow tint as of yet and it doesn't creak. The only thing I have yet to do is cut my sim card from my galaxy nexus so that I can get cell data. Looking forward to HSPA+42 speeds. Anyway, just wanted to say, if anybody has doubts about getting this phone when its available, don't doubt and just order. Its worth the wait. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    :O it using it nexus 7 for that message? How dare you!

Sent from my Nexus 4
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm a nexus *****. Galaxy nexus, nexus 4 and nexus 7. All amazing devices. Love having a pocketable tablet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    congrats! you worried about waiting 1 hour? hear my story. my nexus 4 got delivered on Thursday but didnt realize it but when i saw the notification on friday it was already late.
    they closed the apartment office for 2 days and i had to wait 2 days(sat and sun). finally got it monday evening
    Ouch

Looking forward to HSPA+42 speeds.
    I've yet to get speeds above 30 living in San Francisco, but I'll take it. Definitely better speeds than my GSM Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Stock: GNex; dalepl rom

Great news! Maybe those long-awaited deliveries indicate that a new supply will show up in the next month or so.

Global Posts
    794 Global Posts

Congratz. I'm still waiting for Google to restock it.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

i remember the feeling... good times, good times...
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    badbrad17 likes this.

I did read your thread lol
    Wanna hear another story? When I received main I was in Mexico and had to wait 2 weeks