- 23 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
n4 screen goes dark what gives?
If I'm running an app and I leave it running without interaction for like 5-10 seconds, my screen goes dark as it goes to sleep mode? I just noticed this recently within the last few days. I set my sleep settings to 30 minute last night but noticed that didn't help this. The strange thing is its only some apps. For example I iuse vanguard and it does it. Chrome doesn't do it. Strangest thing. I never noticed it before. I haven't done much to my phone except installed a few new apps here and there.help?
- By reyxlp in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:19 AM
- By BenjaSands in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM
- By mikevillain in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:42 AM
- By LBTRS in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:14 PM
- By MilfordMark in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:50 AM