Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 4 - LWP

I have to say that 1 month into owning this phone I'm still in love with it. I'm still looking at it every day and gawking at how beautiful it is (I was one of the skeptics of the 'glittery' back). One of the things I've been happiest about is that it seems like the hardware has finally caught up to LWP. Up until this phone (N1, MT4G, Sensation, GN) the vast majority of LWPs caused home screen lag. With the N4, LWPs don't seem to hinder it.

So, with this, I'm asking you guys what your favorite LWPs are. Its a pain in the *** searching for them in the Play Store partly because if you go to the LWP section a ton of devs have listed their apps as LWPs.

Anyway, I have these installed and I like them:

Coloring Screen
    Digital Embers
    Digital Flux
    Fluid
    Substrate (its a pack and my favorite from the pack is Substrate)

What LWPs are you using on your N4?

Default Re: Nexus 4 - LWP

Try anibrush on the playstore, with the power of this phone it is so smooth and beautiful.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

mmm quick google brings too many random thing for LWP. What is LWP?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Live Wallpaper

You have to try this one! Gorgeous! :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9sb3IubmV4dCJd

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

oooh ok. I havent used live wallpapers much. but I think those wallpaper apps come in handy. I been using zedge and they provide ringtones reg wallpapers and lwp and more. all for free. I would check it out there. better navigation than thebplay store imo.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by pugnuttt View Post
    You have to try this one! Gorgeous! :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9sb3IubmV4dCJd
    I'll have to check those out thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vNaK View Post
    oooh ok. I havent used live wallpapers much. but I think those wallpaper apps come in handy. I been using zedge and they provide ringtones reg wallpapers and lwp and more. all for free. I would check it out there. better navigation than thebplay store imo.
    I've been using Zedge for notifications actually. Didn't even realize they had LWP lol

True 3d "GYROSPACE 3D"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pugnuttt View Post
    This one is nice! It's a cool effect esp. given the screen size and clarity. I do notice that apps now seem to open with a very brief stutter, however. Not enough to warrant an uninstall by any means, but it's observable.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    1+1/Nexus 5

Quote Originally Posted by roccom33 View Post
    I have to say that 1 month into owning this phone I'm still in love with it. I'm still looking at it every day and gawking at how beautiful it is (I was one of the skeptics of the 'glittery' back). One of the things I've been happiest about is that it seems like the hardware has finally caught up to LWP. Up until this phone (N1, MT4G, Sensation, GN) the vast majority of LWPs caused home screen lag. With the N4, LWPs don't seem to hinder it.

So, with this, I'm asking you guys what your favorite LWPs are. Its a pain in the *** searching for them in the Play Store partly because if you go to the LWP section a ton of devs have listed their apps as LWPs.
    Try this thread: Best looking live wallpapers?

It's got a pretty nice collection of Live wallpapers.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Circuitry is a good one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    PAST PHONES: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Atrix 4G, HTC One X, Samsung S3, Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5
    CURRENT PHONE: Motorola Moto X
    OTHER DEVICES: Nexus 7, MacBook Pro (2008), Asus Win8 Laptop, ASUS Iconia Tab, Microsoft Surface RT, Custom Desktop Win7