T mobile wont sell me it

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
don't bother with tmo chat reps....they're totally clueless. I chatted with an agent this morning to ask if I could buy one at a store since it's highly possible they may get it in stock before google does. The chat rep told me to call the store. All the store employees here are fried because they can't put the bong down and wouldn't know a nexus 4 from an ipod. I called the 800 number and the guy at customer sales said they'd probably charge me $550 if I buy it off-contract. Honestly, with the news from LG this morning regarding the shortage, I wouldn't bother spending the extra money at this point. They've assured us that by mid February it'll be fully stocked in every store. That means you shouldn't be elbowing other flashaholics out of the way in the play store checkout within 2-3 weeks at the most, I'd guess. Honestly.....is having a phone 2 weeks earlier worth spending an extra $200?? If it is that important for any of you to have a Nexus, you can just send me the $200 and I'll send you my Nexus S to play with in the meantime :) lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12