Can you edit/photshop a photosphere? [SOLVED - Yes]
I have a photosphere that I want to edit but I'm wondering if doing that, when you save the edited image, will it lose the photosphere data/tags inside the image and no longer be seen as a photosphere by the phone? Does anyone know if you can edit it with photoshop?
Re: Can you edit/photshop a photosphere?
YES! You can! I opened it in GIMP, edited the photo (kept it named PANO_...) and saved it as a JPG. Then I put it on the phone and when I opened it up, it had the photosphere button and it worked!
- 01-15-2013, 07:22 AM #3
- 07-01-2013, 06:36 PM #5
- 09-28-2013, 03:27 PM #6
- 02-10-2014, 11:19 AM #7
- By emaronchi in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:57 AM
- By Dude2 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2011, 12:25 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:59 PM
- By goku25 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 09:03 AM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:25 PM