Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best ROM?

Well the ROM section is kind of dead because no one visits it (including me) soooo i'll just ask my question here
    What is the best ROM in your opinion for the Nexus 4.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Best ROM?

Why don't you flash some for yourself and find out for yourself which is best for you? Personally I flash between several Roms, aokp, cm 10.1, pa, minooch, code fire, slimbean. Currently I'm stuck at paranoid.

Visit xda and read the threads and see which one you like.
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
    Why don't you flash some for yourself and find out for yourself which is best for you? Personally I flash between several Roms, aokp, cm 10.1, pa, minooch, code fire, slimbean. Currently I'm stuck at paranoid.

Visit xda and read the threads and see which one you like.
    lol well most of the reason for this thread is that I don't exactly have a list of good ROMs to check out :P
    I heard of cm 10.1 already and it's okay I guess, no real thing to drag me into that rom.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

U use CM10.1 mainly because it's constantly being updated and it has support. I used a few other ROMs before Cm became official and they just didn't do anything for me.

Basically Cm or maybe official AOKP are the way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    lol well most of the reason for this thread is that I don't exactly have a list of good ROMs to check out :P
    I heard of cm 10.1 already and it's okay I guess, no real thing to drag me into that rom.
    If you want smoothness, try Minco. If you want features, try paranoid android
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5