Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Widget Locker Navigation Bar [Solution]

Well this is a problem only Nexus devices face really (some others but mostly Nexus) and that is the on screen buttons. The on screen buttons stay the same with the back home and multitasking when you use widget locker and if you are like me, it is kind of annoying and you would want to change it
    Well I just found out that if you have rooted your device (if you haven't already, you should. I mean why not?) and when you do, go to the advanced settings of widgetlocker and go to root helper. Turn it on and from there you can disable the navigation bar. Ta daaa!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Widget Locker Navigation Bar [Solution]

Wouldnt let me modify or something. Well theres the screenshot with widget locker.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Widget Locker Navigation Bar [Solution]-uploadfromtaptalk1358460981672.jpg  

Not just nexus devices, my Razr HD Maxx has this issue as well, and this shouldn't be a root only option. Not sure why the app can't just hide it or something.
    Device history:
    Storm 1 > Tour > Droid > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Razr HD MAXX & Nexus 7

Hi man....you really ROCKS, I've never used this fantastic app and now I'm using that, i made a lockscreen and I had this problem, but just had because YOU SAVED ME. I create this account just to come here and say you thanks. Here is my lockscreen:
    Widget Locker Navigation Bar [Solution]-lockscreen.jpg

Shure that its just a Image and i did a unlock button with blank image and puted above "login button" to pretend its a login button hehee. Tks again, cya.