- 55 Posts
I would like to test my Google Drive, this would be my first time using the clouds for anything and I will try it with my 5GB of music. Can someone guide me or give a link for a quick upload or information?
Do I need to make new folder or separate my stuff for Drive or Drive would do it automatic?
- 01-19-2013, 11:41 AM #2
- 01-19-2013, 12:21 PM #3
Re: Music files
Like greydarrah said, if you use Google Play Music instead of Google Drive, you won't use up any of your drive storage and will be able to use the play music app. Google Drive is more aimed at documents etc. Play Music has an app which you can download and point to directories (or use with iTunes etc) and have it upload/match the music stored in them.
If you would rather use Drive, it creates a folder in your home directory. Anything in that will be uploaded and there are apps to play music from Google Drive on the play store too.
- 01-19-2013, 12:26 PM #4
- 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM #6
- 01-20-2013, 06:45 PM #7
- By BShep in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:25 PM
- By tlo07 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
- By evo-drum in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 04:10 PM
- By marko358 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:10 AM
- By kinglord in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:54 PM