Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Default Re: Bye Bye Nexus 4 forum

Quote Originally Posted by vietalogy View Post
    And so are these posts.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    I think you've been outvoted!

ROM
    KK+Xposed+GB+Franco=Win

Op...you could afford a can am spyder and not a unlocked gn2? Haha kidding totally understand the priority. I've been looking at them...spyders... myself. Would love your insight. Pm me if possible. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

I love my Nexus 4, and have had it since the second batch shipped out, but I am starting to grow a bit weary of the issues it has. I think I will wait a bit longer, and perhaps for the Note 3, until I switch.

Pure Google is wonderful, but as I'm sure many of you have noticed, Google is trying to run around the OS fragmentation by releasing many of the "Nexus" applications/updates on the play store. That alone makes me want to switch. I love the pure Google experience, but it's lacking in many of the interesting features other custom Android OS's offer (yes, as crazy as it is to say, the custom operating systems do offer some cool features). I know my other option is to root and possibly upload a custom OS, but I really don't have that time in my hands right now.

Good choice by the way, and have fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    Unfortunately, most of the time these posts are just a troll fest.

Or, you could just post a sticky that says, "Goodbye, blah blah device" for ppl leaving the device thread, and they could thank ppl, state their reasons, say what device they're moving to" all in one place...

For me, i change devices sooooo often, i'd have a "goodbye post" on every one...lol

BTC
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol

Global Posts
    410 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9 RC2

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Marten View Post
    I think you've been outvoted!
    Quote Originally Posted by ConTejas View Post
    Op...you could afford a can am spyder and not a unlocked gn2? Haha kidding totally understand the priority. I've been looking at them...spyders... myself. Would love your insight. Pm me if possible. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by taj7575 View Post
    I love my Nexus 4, and have had it since the second batch shipped out, but I am starting to grow a bit weary of the issues it has. I think I will wait a bit longer, and perhaps for the Note 3, until I switch.

Pure Google is wonderful, but as I'm sure many of you have noticed, Google is trying to run around the OS fragmentation by releasing many of the "Nexus" applications/updates on the play store. That alone makes me want to switch. I love the pure Google experience, but it's lacking in many of the interesting features other custom Android OS's offer (yes, as crazy as it is to say, the custom operating systems do offer some cool features). I know my other option is to root and possibly upload a custom OS, but I really don't have that time in my hands right now.

Good choice by the way, and have fun with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK View Post

Or, you could just post a sticky that says, "Goodbye, blah blah device" for ppl leaving the device thread, and they could thank ppl, state their reasons, say what device they're moving to" all in one place...

For me, i change devices sooooo often, i'd have a "goodbye post" on every one...lol

BTC

You guys realize you are all replying to a thread from 6mos ago?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12