Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Really? >> LG shies away from Google Nexus 5 speculation | TechRadar .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Really? Where in that mess do you see any quoted, sourced information from LG about a Nexus 5? If you read the article, it completely disproves your argument.

Man, I wonder when people will stop posting these on the forums. It probably isn't going to happen (like 95% not going to happen, 5% because I'm not sure if google is smart)

95% of the time I have no idea what you're trying to say in your posts.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
LG has little to nothing to do with the delay; point the finger at Google for not recognizing the demand and placing an appropriate order.

Google says it's lg.

They have no reason to prevent sales of their flagship product

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I think if they are releasing a nexus 5 soon then it will most likely be a phablet rather than a replacement for the nexus 4.. Makes sense with the naming of the new range of nexus devices in relation to their screen size.. 4, 7, 10

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
because when i saw the link was from bgr i didnt even bother

I wasn't going to read the link but my curiosity got the better of me. I want my two minutes back. They wrote an entire "article" based solely off some guy's post on a Korean forum. That's some good police work there, Lou.

As if I needed more proof BGR is trash.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Google says? No, Google has not given any public statement regarding the Nexus 4. One employees post to his G+ profile was not an official comment from the company. LG even clarified saying there is no issue with the supply of the device. The only logical, reasonable assumption here is Google miscalculated demand and failed to order an appropriate amount of the device. Thinking either company is holding back the phone based on some unfounded rumor is just absurd.

And no, Google's flagship product is advertising. The Nexus devices make up almost no noticeable profit for the company (we're talking less than 1% here). There is a contract in place between these two companies and it's not like LG is just deciding to do whatever the hell they want here.

Google says it's lg.

They have no reason to prevent sales of their flagship product

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Last edited:

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Actually the Nexus 5 has already been released!!

The problem is that they too were manufactured by LG and only 140 were made. There has been no media on them because when they were released 200 people went online to buy them and Google Play crashed, unable to manage the demand.

Watch for the Nexus 6 due out in March. Pre-orders for the 300 they will make start at 6pm tonight.
GOOD ONE:cool:

WILFY69

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people will be pissed if that is true.

Ha if that was true people would react, the same as they did when the messed the game prices for borrowing peoples games and when the said that you could not play in offline mode (I know they have change all of this know but it pissed people off ^ like you said)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret