Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
You know what else is rumored? The new Xbox will be a phone! And you'll be able to hook it up to your TV wirelessly, along with all your controllers! Plus, Gold accounts will now be FREE!

The Nexus 5, or whatever it ends up being called, will not be released until the late fall. If Google releases Key Lime Pie before then, it might be this summer, but it would not surprise me if they held that one back until the fall as well.

Reptile1990

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I really hope they aren't releasing the next version of Android this soon. There is still quite a few bugs with 4.2 that need to be fixed. Id rather have that than a new version with new problems.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Man, I wonder when people will stop posting these on the forums. It probably isn't going to happen (like 95% not going to happen, 5% because I'm not sure if google is smart)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Why is it that everyone fails to mention the biggest part of that rumor.

It is exclusively for Cricket

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually the Nexus 5 has already been released!!

The problem is that they too were manufactured by LG and only 140 were made. There has been no media on them because when they were released 200 people went online to buy them and Google Play crashed, unable to manage the demand.

Watch for the Nexus 6 due out in March. Pre-orders for the 300 they will make start at 6pm tonight.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Some rumors are just plain silly.

They'd have nothing to gain considering they can't keep the current nexus 4 in stock

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
because when i saw the link was from bgr i didnt even bother

Agreed.

I read everything because even a blind squirrel will find a nut once and awhile but yesterday I saw something that pertained to a discussion on here. Couldn't link to it because it was them. The discussion was already stupid, no reason to go to epic.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually the Nexus 5 has already been released!!

The problem is that they too were manufactured by LG and only 140 were made. There has been no media on them because when they were released 200 people went online to buy them and Google Play crashed, unable to manage the demand.

Watch for the Nexus 6 due out in March. Pre-orders for the 300 they will make start at 6pm tonight.

I tried to pre order but the server kept crashing. It's been 2 minutes and now it sold out. LOL

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
LG has little to nothing to do with the delay; point the finger at Google for not recognizing the demand and placing an appropriate order.

Some rumors are just plain silly.

They'd have nothing to gain considering they can't keep the current nexus 4 in stock

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If anything the rumors are going to be for a Nexus 7 successor to he released this summer

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Why Google does os at Google io and that is 5 months away. And I expect to see the Motorola/Google X phone before nexus 5 at IO
A lot of people will be pissed if that is true.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2