Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
Like Tree46Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Its RUMORED to be released this summer along with the nexus 7.7.......both are gonna be made by LG!
    I'm EXCITED! YOUR THOUGHTS??? ANYONE???
    Last edited by mcgowan398; 01-20-2013 at 12:33 PM.
  2. #2  
    Citizen Coyote's Avatar

    Posts
    880 Posts
    ROM
    KK 4.4.2

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    You know what else is rumored? The new Xbox will be a phone! And you'll be able to hook it up to your TV wirelessly, along with all your controllers! Plus, Gold accounts will now be FREE!

    The Nexus 5, or whatever it ends up being called, will not be released until the late fall. If Google releases Key Lime Pie before then, it might be this summer, but it would not surprise me if they held that one back until the fall as well.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    A lot of people will be pissed if that is true.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    If only I earned a nickle for every thread that was created off an unfounded rumor...
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    I really hope they aren't releasing the next version of Android this soon. There is still quite a few bugs with 4.2 that need to be fixed. Id rather have that than a new version with new problems.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Man, I wonder when people will stop posting these on the forums. It probably isn't going to happen (like 95% not going to happen, 5% because I'm not sure if google is smart)
  7. #7  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    i hate bgr.com
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    Citizen Coyote and MERCDROID like this.
  8. #8  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Why is it that everyone fails to mention the biggest part of that rumor.

    It is exclusively for Cricket

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Didn't LG say they weren't working on a Nexus 5? Pretty sure I heard that.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  10. #10  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Why is it that everyone fails to mention the biggest part of that rumor.

    It is exclusively for Cricket

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
    because when i saw the link was from bgr i didnt even bother
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock and MERCDROID like this.
  11. #11  
    trter10-imore's Avatar
    ThunderboltTool Developer

    Posts
    744 Posts
    ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by haydnmorgan11 View Post
    Didn't LG say they weren't working on a Nexus 5? Pretty sure I heard that.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    LG said nothing.


    Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Actually the Nexus 5 has already been released!!

    The problem is that they too were manufactured by LG and only 140 were made. There has been no media on them because when they were released 200 people went online to buy them and Google Play crashed, unable to manage the demand.

    Watch for the Nexus 6 due out in March. Pre-orders for the 300 they will make start at 6pm tonight.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Some rumors are just plain silly.

    They'd have nothing to gain considering they can't keep the current nexus 4 in stock

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  14. #14  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    because when i saw the link was from bgr i didnt even bother
    Agreed.

    I read everything because even a blind squirrel will find a nut once and awhile but yesterday I saw something that pertained to a discussion on here. Couldn't link to it because it was them. The discussion was already stupid, no reason to go to epic.

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  15. #15  
    bobjohnson201's Avatar

    Posts
    845 Posts
    Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDan View Post
    Actually the Nexus 5 has already been released!!

    The problem is that they too were manufactured by LG and only 140 were made. There has been no media on them because when they were released 200 people went online to buy them and Google Play crashed, unable to manage the demand.

    Watch for the Nexus 6 due out in March. Pre-orders for the 300 they will make start at 6pm tonight.
    I tried to pre order but the server kept crashing. It's been 2 minutes and now it sold out. LOL

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    BillyDan and Emma Challis like this.
  16. #16  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,768 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Did you mash the f5 key? I got 12 on order with bumpers....

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    LG has little to nothing to do with the delay; point the finger at Google for not recognizing the demand and placing an appropriate order.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    Some rumors are just plain silly.

    They'd have nothing to gain considering they can't keep the current nexus 4 in stock

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    LG said nothing.
    Really? >> .

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  19. #19  
    PWC Realtor's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    If anything the rumors are going to be for a Nexus 7 successor to he released this summer

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  20. #20  
    moosc's Avatar
    Grand Master Moosc

    Posts
    3,440 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Why Google does os at Google io and that is 5 months away. And I expect to see the Motorola/Google X phone before nexus 5 at IO
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2 View Post
    A lot of people will be pissed if that is true.


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by haydnmorgan11 View Post
    Really? >> .

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Really? Where in that mess do you see any quoted, sourced information from LG about a Nexus 5? If you read the article, it completely disproves your argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Man, I wonder when people will stop posting these on the forums. It probably isn't going to happen (like 95% not going to happen, 5% because I'm not sure if google is smart)
    95% of the time I have no idea what you're trying to say in your posts.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian View Post
    LG has little to nothing to do with the delay; point the finger at Google for not recognizing the demand and placing an appropriate order.
    Google says it's lg.

    They have no reason to prevent sales of their flagship product

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    I'm not getting it (the N5). I heard the N6 will be out before the year ends.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  24. #24  
    Rizy7's Avatar

    Posts
    643 Posts
    ROM
    LiquidSmooth

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    I think if they are releasing a nexus 5 soon then it will most likely be a phablet rather than a replacement for the nexus 4.. Makes sense with the naming of the new range of nexus devices in relation to their screen size.. 4, 7, 10
  25. #25  
    Citizen Coyote's Avatar

    Posts
    880 Posts
    ROM
    KK 4.4.2

    Default Re: Nexus 5 and Android 5.0 coming already!?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    because when i saw the link was from bgr i didnt even bother
    I wasn't going to read the link but my curiosity got the better of me. I want my two minutes back. They wrote an entire "article" based solely off some guy's post on a Korean forum. That's some good police work there, Lou.

    As if I needed more proof BGR is trash.
    Thanked by 2:
    bobjohnson201 and MERCDROID like this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will the Nexus 7 get Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie?
    By henywatty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. Motorola Nexus 4.2.2 Key Lime Pie coming soon ?
    By Zorachus in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:04 PM
  3. will "nexus s" get next android version - key lime pie ?
    By freshlight100 in forum AT&T Nexus S
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
  4. Why Google Must Put Dessert First and Race to Key Lime Pie, etc.
    By kembry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
  5. Real Key Lime Pie is not green!
    By ramurphyjr in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

B