- 10 Posts
If anyone is interested three UK disconnection team is currently giving out nexus 4 phones to encourage people to resign two year contracts.
I called to cancel last week and was offered one straight away. Glad my hints of Samsung s3 were ignored.
Received the phone in less than 24 hours.
Free phone and paying the same as for my Samsung s1 GBP 28 a month.
Sent from my Nexus 4
- 01-22-2013, 09:07 AM #2
- 10 Posts
2 years on the one plan.
Something like 2000 any network minutes, 5000 texts, 5000 free to any three mobile and true unlimited data.
Plus they let you tether devices / nice for the ipad.
Three reception is fine where i live and work, but can be very iffy in places, especially the countryside.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD - ps3 Rogero 4.30 v 2.05 cechc03
- 01-22-2013, 01:52 PM #4
Re: Three uk
I'm on Three, where I live the reception is brilliant, 2-4 bars of hspa+ everywhere I go! Ive been with Three with for the last 3 years and their customer service has always been good and helpful.
And the free tethering is just an added bonus!
- By kostek92 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:56 AM
- By promanex in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:06 AM
- By 33mike in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 10-20-2012, 03:12 PM
- By jsp21c in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:59 AM
- By Sander#AC in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:27 PM