- 1 Posts
Turkey Nexys 4 price.
Ok guys I am not sure this is the place but i wan't to ask something. I am living in Turkey and i have waited for Nexus 4 for a long time. Now it came with a price tag around 780$ and of course i am not happy with that.
Here is my question, if Samsung Galaxy s3 and Nexus 4 have same price tag, which would you prefer?
- 01-22-2013, 05:21 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM #3
- 01-22-2013, 05:28 PM #4
- 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM #5
Re: Turkey Nexys 4 price.
Do you mean 780 Turkish Lira or some other currency?
780 Turkish Lira is approx $440 USD which is expensive but only $90 USD more than the version sold via Google Play.
I am not sure it will be cheaper in your country, unless you have access to Google Play.
Having said that, the Nexus 4 is newer than the GS3, (the Nexus 4) will receive with all probability at least 2 Android updates, extending the useful life of the phone (amortizing its value over a greater period of time).
To my brain making it the better phone.
PS Recently returned from Ankara and I used a prepaid SIM card from Turkcell in my Nexus 4 worked flawlessly.
- By SleepyAndroid in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM
- By broncosnut1121#ac in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2009, 05:36 PM
- By Traprock in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM
- By nbnguy98 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:28 PM
- By Adiliyo in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:01 PM