- 5 Posts
Factory Reset - Enough?
I've decided after six weeks that I'm not happy with the Nexus 4 - I don't think the sound is very good, and I haven't had much luck with the battery. I'm probably going to pick up one of the Droid Maxx phones, but as part of this I'm selling my Nexus 4.
My phone was encrypted, and I did a factory reset on the phone. Following that factory reset, I created a generic account and then re-encrypted the phone (to try and scramble things up a little more, then did a second factory reset, leaving the phone on the initial "Choose Your Language" screen.
Now, I don't have state secrets by any stretch, but I did have my bank's app etc. on my phone so I'd prefer not including that as part of the sale At this point, should my phone be safe from prying eyes if someone wanted to get into any deleted stuff?
Thanks in advance all!
- 01-22-2013, 08:06 PM #2
- 01-22-2013, 08:14 PM #3
- 01-24-2013, 03:17 PM #5
- 01-24-2013, 05:58 PM #6
- By Scuzzelbutt in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:42 PM
- By project.in.process in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:48 PM
- By gm46 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 29Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
- By debello in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM
- By thequestionking33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:03 AM