I have noticed for a few weeks now that my battery will drain very quickly sometimes in the morning after i unplug it and when I go to the battery display it will have Maps, Messenger, Phone, Google Services or even the Play Store using 50% of the battery when I haven't run any apps or have any running. Now I have notice that if I reboot the phone it will stop draining the battery. Any ideas on what may be causing this or how to investigate this ?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 01-22-2013, 09:36 PM #2
- 01-24-2013, 04:24 PM #5
- 1,252 Posts
Re: Battery Issues?
Probably not the answer you want to hear, but I was getting battery drain (though nothing as bad as yours) but after I flashed the AOKP build 2 ROM, it seems to have fixed my battery woes.
People have mentioned turning off Google Now and all location settings to improve the battery. I don't have those things turned off though.
Also, it may be an app screwing up. Maybe delete/reinstall apps or even factory reset your phone.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- By alexgtp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 04:07 PM
- By andyandroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 219Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
- By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:59 AM
- By Dapke36 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
- By jacob.downey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2010, 03:24 PM