Nexus 4 rev 11 vibrate issue

dollarhero

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I received my RMA of Nexus 4 today and it was rev 11 (my original one being rev10). The first I noticed was that the vibration on this phone is completely different. Its awkwardly loud. Even on touch it feels different, my original phone was nice soft vibrate on it.

Just want to know if anyone else who got rev 11 got the same thing? or I should consider RMA again?

Thanks.

dollarhero

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
rev 11, nope. it's fine. might be loud, dunno. I don't have anything to compare it to.

Thank you for your input.

From what I noticed, the rev 10, for the home button vibrate, you can feel it fell in your hands but it didnt make sound, so someone else sitting next to you couldnt tell if it vibrated.
For rev 11, it kinda feels it does multiple vibration same time for me, and its just a bit loud so someone could hear that it vibrated in your hand?
I dont know if that is clear?

bellagionni

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Mate
i just got today my second nexus 4 and i have the same problem.
My previous nexus 4 which i cracked the screen didnt have this annoying vibration whenever i go back or type a message.
Probably i wouldnt have realized it if i didnt own one before.
I called google play and asked for replacement.
how did you deal with it?
Cheers
G.

bellagionni

May 29, 2013
Visit site
For everyone Info i just got my second nexus after sending back the one with problems and this one vibrates (!?!) perfectly...
Well, it was faulty!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech