So my friend in Brazil never got 4.2.2 but...

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to believe.. He's not the Photoshop prankster type...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358997488272.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358997488272.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 379

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Full size

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358997748054.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358997748054.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 127

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Same friend that sent you the pic of the 100-ish boxes of N4's?
Right.

lolwut? I searched #nexus4 on instagram and found that picture and even posted the uncropped version. I never said anyone sent me that picture. I took a screenshot and cropped it for the lols and then posted the uncropped version which shows some German guy posting it. Read the whole thread and then feel dumb.

This however was sent to me by a poker buddy in Brazil. Unrelated completely. Just trying to see how true this could possibly be.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
lolwut? I searched #nexus4 on instagram and found that picture and even posted the uncropped version. I never said anyone sent me that picture. I took a screenshot and cropped it for the lols and then posted the uncropped version which shows some German guy posting it. Read the whole thread and then feel dumb.

This however was sent to me by a poker buddy in Brazil. Unrelated completely. Just trying to see how true this could possibly be.

This, to me, sounds like you in fact might be the prankster in question, guy.

:p

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
of course it is fake. Unless there is a rumor of it coming out anytime soon then it is fake. Also i think the new key lime pie is just a rumor too (heard that begining of december, not sure now)
It doesn't even has 4.3 - something that shows it is testing, it seems like the full complete one.

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Big deal, i'm already at 4.4

d3VZVdZ.jpg

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I like how everyones being a dick to this dude. For all you know his buddies phone might be glitching or something.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I like how everyones being a dick to this dude. For all you know his buddies phone might be glitching or something.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

I think only one person is being a dick. and it probably isn't a glitch, probably just using paint to edit it.

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I think only one person is being a dick. and it probably isn't a glitch, probably just using paint to edit it.

Lol. It was sent to me. Just trying to see if it was real so I posted it here. Why would I lie? Let it go. Jeez.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i didn't even say you were lying .__________. and i'm talking about your friend's phone. It wasn't a glitch, he probably editted it.