- 69 Posts
How To: your PhotoSphere as live wallpaper
1) Get the PanoPlanet app. , AC thread. There is a free version too, but I haven't tried this with it.
2) When setting up your PanoPlanet wallpaper: select image "from your device" and pick one of your photosphere jpegs, also set image quality to the highest setting.
Done. Now you have your photosphere pan as you move screens, or as you tilt your device (which is only slightly disorienting).
You will probably want to play with the different motion and advanced settings.
The only thing is I haven't been able to make PanoPlanet display is the PhotoSphere as a "tiny planet". I can do it using their images, but not the ones I shot as photospheres. There must some differences in how the spherical images are mapped to a rectangle, or something like that.
I have no affiliation with the developer of the app. (I bought it long ago for my tablet.)
- By gamul1 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 24Last Post: 01-11-2013, 12:12 PM
- By Jalpa Bhaliya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:50 AM
- By Brodie05 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:08 PM
- By subnaiyo in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:43 PM
- By allyn274 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:03 AM