- 01-25-2013, 09:23 AM #2
- 01-25-2013, 10:21 AM #3
- 01-25-2013, 10:25 AM #4
Re: Google News
Are you just referring to the website news.google.com? If you want something different than the site itself (which I think is pretty good "as is") then you could add rss feeds based on google news in Currents or any other rss feed aggregation app as IslandTosh mentioned. I've tried a bunch and keep coming back to Currents or Flipboard.Getting to know my new LG G2....very happy so far!
- 01-25-2013, 10:27 AM #5
- 01-25-2013, 10:41 AM #6
Re: Google News
One other note: Most RSS feed apps make it easy to add the Google News "Top Stories" section, but it's also easy to add custom sub-sections of Google News as RSS feeds to whatever app you end up using. Just do a search on Google News for the topic that you want a custom section for. Then, at the bottom of that page you'll see an orange icon labeled "RSS". Click that icon to get the URL for that custom news feed, and paste that into the appropriate spot of the app you're using.
That way you can have a custom set of Google News-powered feeds on several different topics of interest, rather than just the "Top Stories" section.Getting to know my new LG G2....very happy so far!
- By NorCalRushfan in forum HTC AriaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:05 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:24 PM
- By wupulamp in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:26 AM
- By fiskadoro in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:59 PM
- By Dereleb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:47 AM