How do I turn off the secondary clock?
Just about a week ago, I noticed this secondary clock for another city that shows up in the clock app and also on the lock screen. Its not the biggest deal in the world but it is annoying. I don't even know where Amman is. I tried to turn it off in the settings but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Sent from my Nexus 4
- 01-28-2013, 02:31 PM #2
- 01-28-2013, 05:32 PM #4
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
- By luniboy26 in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 12:01 PM
- By mattwill in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
- By Thadeus50 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM
- By SlvrTrd in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:13 PM