Bumper & phone are back in stock on US Play Store!

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just placed my order for a 16GB and bumper from the US Play Store!! Availability says ships in 1-2 weeks! Absolutely no problems placing the order or getting order confirmation too. Super excited & can't wait. Perfect timing too, since the 30 days for my T-Mo full contract phone expires 2/17.

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Nexus 4 is now "ships soon"

Ordered!

n4.png

Last edited:

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: ITS BACK!

Ordered 16gb, no bumper. My current phone is a Virgin Mobile flip phone that I've had for about five years. I think I'm due.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Just placed my order for a 16GB and bumper from the US Play Store!! Availability says ships in 1-2 weeks! Absolutely no problems placing the order or getting order confirmation too. Super excited & can't wait. Perfect timing too, since the 30 days for my T-Mo full contract phone expires 2/17.

I just ordered two, and it said "Ships when available."

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered a 16gb Nexus 4, and got an email in 30 seconds saying I won't be charged until it ships. Hesitant smiley face.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
got an order in...all that matters. also i didnt login until like 12:30...site wasnt slow at all. everything was smooth as butter. thats nice to see...i was worried it might be sluggish, worse yet a disaster like 2 months ago with all sorts of problems.

looks like google might have sorted their issues out

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Or there is less demand this time around.

Or there was less time for people to prepare.

this is true...i didnt know it was going to be avail today, luckily i visit android central daily and saw the post about it being avail. but i'm sure a lot of other people were doing the same.

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Had no problems making my order either, went through with no issues. Then again, 1-2 weeks for it to ship, we'll see what happens next. But I'm so reluctantly stoked! Now I need to research some cases...

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Shipping Status on my confirmation email says "Estimated ship: 1-2 weeks." So I'm still encouraged.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Well...I've been waiting since Thanksgiving wanting to replaced my Galaxy Nexus. Got tired of waiting and bought an iPhone 5 two weeks ago. But what ever...just ordered a 16GB one.

Last King

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
just placed an order, with 1 - 2 weeks of shipping time listed on my email confirmation.

going to test one out for the significant other, and then depending on how successful straight talk + speeds are, will hopefully be getting another one for me as well.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Or there is less demand this time around.

Or there was less time for people to prepare.

Both. Before, they'd told people when it was going on sale (I got an email then) and media sites had reported it. Now, a lot of people moved on and it was a quiet re-opening with no announcement.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
The alarm from my Nexus Availabilty Checker woke me up lmao!

Basically sprinted out of bed to the computer and placed my order. The phone is available in the Canadian play store as well (where I ordered from)... didn't even have to order from the U.S. side this time like I did with my Nexus 10.

Ordered the 16GB with Bumper Case, 1-2 weeks shipping time. So excited.