January 29th Order Tracking Thread

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how long UPS delivers for? mine has been out for delivery since this morning and it hasnt came yet...starting to think it might not show up today

They usually deliver to my home around 6 PM. I've seen them here as late as 8 PM. I think "End of day" for UPS is technically around 7 PM local time, but like I said, I've occasionally seen them making deliveries later than that.

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Forgot to ask, can anyone who's ended up getting theirs comment about if it required a signature, or said anything about it on the tracking page? I wouldn't really expect it to (costs them extra to require it) but just want to know if I should expect it or not.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 4 purchase from Google Play is still pending in my credit card account.

Should i worry?

- - - Updated - - -

When did u order it and which state?

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Forgot to ask, can anyone who's ended up getting theirs comment about if it required a signature, or said anything about it on the tracking page? I wouldn't really expect it to (costs them extra to require it) but just want to know if I should expect it or not.

During the last batch when I got mine (Late Nov - early Dec), some people mentioned that it was left at their doorstep when they were not at home. Don't know if this is still the case.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
just got the phone. latest a package has ever arrived for me. 30 minutes past their "end of day" but stuff happens, i understand. good stuff.

Daniel Mouldey

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I ended up ordering two from the (Canadian) play store on the 29th, and just got my tracking number - should get it by next Tuesday.

Just under a week from order to delivery ... Can't wait!

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

They left mine on the door step...

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Daniel Mouldey

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 4 purchase from Google Play is still pending in my credit card account.

Should i worry?

I wouldn't worry ... Mine was showing as pending all the way up until this evening - but I finally got my tracking number from Google!

Stay strong!

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I ended up ordering two from the (Canadian) play store on the 29th, and just got my tracking number - should get it by next Tuesday.

Just under a week from order to delivery ... Can't wait!

Another Canadian checking in (BC, Canada). Good news and bad news.

Good news is that I finally got my notification email from Google and the package is already scanned into UPS. Was surprised that the package is still coming from Louisville, KY... for some reason I thought it would be coming from the Canadian side.

Bad news is that UPS is giving me a estimated delivery date of February 7, which is next Thursday. Going to be a long wait, heh :( Guess we don't get the same 2-day shipping treatment as the U.S.

Also another thing that worries me is whether UPS will try to charge us extra duty and fees since it's coming from the United States? (When I made the order I assumed it was going to come from Google in Ontario or something). Has anyone ordered the Nexus 4 from Canada or any of the other Nexus devices and gotten charged duty or fees by UPS?

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Just did a re-check and still nothing....................My Amex card hasn't even been charged yet and I ordered at 5pm pst on the 29th, nexus and bumper :-( . So much for me playing with my nexus over the weekend..

emmui

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Another Canadian checking in (BC, Canada). Good news and bad news.

Good news is that I finally got my notification email from Google and the package is already scanned into UPS. Was surprised that the package is still coming from Louisville, KY... for some reason I thought it would be coming from the Canadian side.

Bad news is that UPS is giving me a estimated delivery date of February 7, which is next Thursday. Going to be a long wait, heh :( Guess we don't get the same 2-day shipping treatment as the U.S.

Also another thing that worries me is whether UPS will try to charge us extra duty and fees since it's coming from the United States? (When I made the order I assumed it was going to come from Google in Ontario or something). Has anyone ordered the Nexus 4 from Canada or any of the other Nexus devices and gotten charged duty or fees by UPS?

i ordered the nexus 10 and taxes are paid according to your province tax rates during the checkout process. there shouldn`t be any additional duties when you receive your phone. i live in ontario btw.

corpgator

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You know, I think this is the problem. I have an amex and it hasn't been charged yet either. I got the confirmation, but that's it. It does show as a pending charge. I also added this amex as a new payment method. I'm still pissed, though. Google is not cut out for the retail business.

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Just did a re-check and still nothing....................My Amex card hasn't even been charged yet and I ordered at 5pm pst on the 29th, nexus and bumper :-( . So much for me playing with my nexus over the weekend..

Sorry to hear that. That really sounds odd since you ordered on the 29th. I wonder if it is an American Express issue?

Hope you get some good news soon on this.

I added a new card (prepaid Debit card actually) to my Play account this morning about 6:30am CST, bought one and just now saw that they charged my card sometime today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae