Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 413
Like Tree64Likes
  1. #351  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Got mine today and I love it!!!
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
  2. #352  
    TheDonJ77's Avatar

    Posts
    430 Posts
    ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Finally!!! Nexus GOODNESS!!!

    Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails January 29th Order Tracking Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1360110669233.jpg   January 29th Order Tracking Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1360110679494.jpg  
  3. #353  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_STLTechTalk View Post
    You will still get 2 day shipping from the day it ships or label is created. But the kicker is that the day it "ships" will be anywhere from now to 3 weeks.
    Yeah I contacted Google today and the customer service rep told me that it could take a week for my card to be processed and then I would receive my shipping notification. Ughhh I hate waiting, I then told them I wanted to cancel because I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks for the phone but then she told me I couldn't cancel either, lol so I have to wait for it to be delivered then send it back. But I know I'm gonna keep it lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #354  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by whodatboy View Post
    Finally!!! Nexus GOODNESS!!!

    Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk
    How long did it take from the moment you paid for it to receiving it?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #355  
    TheDonJ77's Avatar

    Posts
    430 Posts
    ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by epicness4G View Post
    How long did it take from the moment you paid for it to receiving it?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Ordered on 1/29, shipped on 2/1, received on 2/4......Due to some family issues couldn't open it til today but so far, I really love this phone......I have a lot to do :-)
  6. #356  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    alright. ordered 1/31, shipped yesterday, got it today. fantastic phone.
  7. #357  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dmcincubus View Post
    alright. ordered 1/31, shipped yesterday, got it today. fantastic phone.
    Hopefully mine ships that quick! Haven't heard anything from them yet.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  8. #358  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by whodatboy View Post
    Ordered on 1/29, shipped on 2/1, received on 2/4......Due to some family issues couldn't open it til today but so far, I really love this phone......I have a lot to do :-)
    JEALOUS. hopefully since I ordered mine on Monday I'll be able to get it by the end of week. Although I haven't received any tracking number. From your experience it took two business days to receive the tracking number and one to get it to you. I'm crossing my fingers lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #359  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    ...and I just got my shipping notification. So new UPS doesn't even have a record of it yet.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  10. #360  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Just ordered 16g with bumper. N4 shows 2/27, bumper shows 2/13. It sucks having to wait but I know it will be worth it. Ive already waited this long for it to be back in stock so I can wait a few more weeks.

    Card does show pending but that doesnt mean anything.
    Last edited by jay_g; 02-06-2013 at 10:47 AM.
  11. #361  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    My 16GB unit ordered at 6:31am CST on Jan 31 just arrived about an hour ago.

    Charging, then setting up new T-Mobile prepaid account.
  12. #362  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Ordered on January 29. Phone is finally going to arrive tomorrow (stupid ground shipping).

    Can't wait!!


    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
  13. #363  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by epicness4G View Post
    JEALOUS. hopefully since I ordered mine on Monday I'll be able to get it by the end of week. Although I haven't received any tracking number. From your experience it took two business days to receive the tracking number and one to get it to you. I'm crossing my fingers lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    MAJOR UPDATE :
    Earlier today I received a tracking number from Google play, I ordered on the 4th and it is being delivered tmrw at noon. Thats 3 days, yay!! I thought it was going to take a lot longer.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
  14. #364  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    STL_Talk, i'm assuming you live in stl area. i live in saint peters. kinda weird i got mine a day earlier than you did. especially considering i ordered mine on the same day as you, but i didn't order mine until around 7pm on 1/31. alas, glad you got your phone!
  15. #365  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dmcincubus View Post
    STL_Talk, i'm assuming you live in stl area. i live in saint peters. kinda weird i got mine a day earlier than you did. especially considering i ordered mine on the same day as you, but i didn't order mine until around 7pm on 1/31. alas, glad you got your phone!
    Yeah but that's ok, got a lot going on actually but I'm glad it's here.

    So far so good!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #366  
    cavemandaveman's Avatar

    Posts
    55 Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    +1 for nexus 4s in the stl haha!
  17. #367  

    Default January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by epicness4G View Post
    MAJOR UPDATE :
    Earlier today I received a tracking number from Google play, I ordered on the 4th and it is being delivered tmrw at noon. Thats 3 days, yay!! I thought it was going to take a lot longer.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    They're pulling the Apple 'under promise and over deliver' with delivery dates. When my order was processed, but before I got my shipping notice, they said it wouldn't ship until the 13th.
  18. #368  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    They're pulling the Apple 'under promise and over deliver' with delivery dates. When my order was processed, but before I got my shipping notice, they said it wouldn't ship until the 13th.
    Yes same thing, that's about the same motto for every one that's in customer service. I'm a manager of a best buy mobile and that's what we always try to do with our peeps! Anyways I'm excited and counting down the hours till I get my hands on the nexus goodness. I almost canceled my order because they were telling me (play store CSR) that it would take about 2-3 weeks

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #369  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Woot. Now I just need my T-Mobile SIM to be here.
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails January 29th Order Tracking Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1360222920149.jpg  
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
  20. #370  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Ordered yesterday, got shipping notice and tracking #. Hopefully I will get it Saturday since I paid for 2day shipping. UPS hasn't updated tracking number yet so I cant track it yet.

    I have the S3 now so Im looking forward to seeing the difference between them.
    Last edited by jay_g; 02-07-2013 at 07:44 AM.
  21. #371  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_g View Post
    Ordered yesterday, got shipping notice and tracking #. Hopefully I will get it Saturday since I paid for 2day shipping. UPS hasn't updated tracking number yet so I cant track it yet.

    I have the S3 now so Im looking forward to seeing the difference between them.
    I'm pretty sure ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays. At least not here in stl. Could be a union thing. Everyone is friggin union here in stl.
  22. #372  
    TheDonJ77's Avatar

    Posts
    430 Posts
    ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_g View Post
    Ordered yesterday, got shipping notice and tracking #. Hopefully I will get it Saturday since I paid for 2day shipping. UPS hasn't updated tracking number yet so I cant track it yet.

    I have the S3 now so Im looking forward to seeing the difference between them.
    I also had an GS3 (still have it) & wanted to see the differences between vanilla android and android with touch wiz on top since I'm use to Samsung phones. I like the simplistic beauty of jellybean and android, I really do, but I guess I have been spoiled by Samsung and have gotten use to the flair and flash of touch wiz and some of the features it brings. Vanilla is great and I still have a lot of tinkering to do before I can come to a serious conclusion but there is a difference. If you like it or not will be up for you to decide.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #373  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    They do if you select it. Sucks if I have to wait till Monday.
  24. #374  

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Google Lies!

    Ordered mine on Feb 5, with the estimated delivery of 2-3 weeks, which worked just fine for me. But got the shipping confirmation this morning, it'll arrive today! Normally I'd be pretty excited, except I'm leaving for a family trip for the weekend, and I don't want to be distracted by the new phone. So I'll be leaving it home until Monday. Looks like Monday will not be a productive day at work!
  25. #375  
    Garrett92C's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    588 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: January 29th Order Tracking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dmcincubus View Post
    I'm pretty sure ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays. At least not here in stl. Could be a union thing. Everyone is friggin union here in stl.
    UPS does deliver on Saturdays, but only if the sender pays extra for it.
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Radio Shack Order Status Thread
    By CasinoK1D in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:23 AM
  2. AT&T Order Status Thread
    By terrrrrible in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. pre order tracking number??
    By zegil77 in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 08:08 AM
  4. Droid X ordered...tracking number?
    By King Neptune117 in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 08:04 AM
  5. Annual Upgraders - Phone Order Wait Thread
    By nosey313 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions