January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Honestly dont think this time will go out of stock. Still 1-2 weeks when i checked. Google finally upped their production rate and released in even more countries. Im just wondering did their sales beat the previous most popular android smartphone sales? I know the s3 and s2 got a million each.

Sent from my Nexus 4

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Honestly dont think this time will go out of stock. Still 1-2 weeks when i checked. Google finally upped their production rate and released in even more countries. Im just wondering did their sales beat the previous most popular android smartphone sales? I know the s3 and s2 got a million each.

Sent from my Nexus 4

The reason it took so long for them to be back in stock was probably because they didn't want to have another disaster. They probably have been stockpiling N4's this entire time so that they can send some stock to all the Play Stores and all the dealers who are carrying the N4.

3inchnipps

Banned
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 1-29-13@ 12:24pm eastside/BOSTON

1x N4-16 Giggity / ETA - 2-13-13

Now wait for all the dinks to chime in wit the "That phone is overated and inflated and took so long I'm takin my ball an goin homo". remarks. Here's a big FU. And to everyone else that scored! Bravo that wait sucked. The end.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got a shipping notification, too, but the past experience of others has shown that may not mean much. I'm excited about getting my new phone, but I'm keeping my expectations low. That way no matter what happens, I can only be surprised pleasantly. *nod*

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered phone @ 12:20PM EST, 1-2 weeks shipping date, credit card charge pending.

It is my fondest hope that order fulfillment is so good that this thread becomes irrelevant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I received email notification of shipping with tracking number on 1/30, 4:04AM EST.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got my shipping email 1 minute ago. Probably means they printed out the invoice with a shipping label and it's going to sit in the shipping managers outbox until the stock is ready to ship. Could still be about a week. And this is a clever way for them to charge you now and not later since it's now listed as "Shipped".

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one last night with a bumper. Mine still says 1-2 weeks shipping. Now I'm a little bummed seeing there may be a white version in the works for possible release.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got an e-mail that my Nexus 4 has shipped. YES!!!

Same here..ordered on the 29th around 7pm and got email saying it has shipped 1am on the 30th

Remember, as I stated earlier it really doesn't mean much when you get your tracking number based on past experience. Keep an eye on your tracking number, if there is no entries as far as actual movement, it still hasn't left the facility. It may be a few more days before it actually ships.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
ordered yesterday and got a shipping notification this morning as well. looks like i should lower the expectations...might not actually be shipped. guess if it shows up in a few days i can only be pleasantly surprised.

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Got a shipping notification for my bumper case this morning. Should be on its way today or tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hate to be a downer but don't get your hopes up. My bumper was "shipped" on December 12th and I've had the UPS yellow box of death since. As already stated by others, Google has a history so far with not being precise with their shipping notifications and protocols.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If you go to "My Orders and Settings" top right, and click My Orders it will show a delivery date. Mine says Feb. 13 2013. I hope its shorter like most dates are but wonder what others say.

Top right of where? I can't seem to find this "My Orders & Settings" page. I ordered mine last night at 11:30PM EST. I have only received the initial email confirming my order. When I log into Wallet and click on the transaction, it just shows that Google received my order.