January 29th Order Tracking Thread

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hang in there guys. Your Nexus 4's may be on there way right now. I didn't receive a shipping notification from Google until early this morning. and the package was at my door 20 minutes ago. I ordered the 16GB at 11:20am CST on 1/29 and I'm in New Orleans... Tomorrow may be the day for you all...

siczek.p

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just feel it is only fair to ship to those that ordered first.

You'd think. Tough to imagine the system they are using to manage orders isn't sequential. I picture a smoky stock room with BOL's on the wall and they are throwing darts to decide which ones to ship.

I guess I'll just carry around my sweet new bumper tonight and claim it's the new iPhone 7.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
So far it doesn't seem like Canadians are getting any Google love lol. Haven't heard of anyone in Canada getting a shipping notification.

Might take a bit longer to get our phones on this side.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine was delivered this morning. It is an 8GB model. Perhaps the early shipping ones are of the 8GB variety? Just a guess.

Mines a 16gb ordered on the 29th received it today the 31st. For everyone worrying about not receiving shipping info I didn't receive my shipping info until about 10am today the 31st. Checked on the tracking number and the phone was sent out the same day I ordered. So seems like Google can't keep up sending out all the shipping info on time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered around 1:30PM on the 29th, had the bank decline the charge (they received a phone call which was very polite but in which my displeasure was made extremely clear) only to resubmit and have it go through on the night of the 30th.

Currently have February 13th as my estimated shipping date, but the charge has already hit my card, which is fine with me I suppose! Just relieved to seem to have a "firm" order in for one, after waiting for what seems like ages!

Very interested in getting the device, going to switch for a month from an iPhone 5, after using Android off and on since 2009. First device was a MyTouch 3G, followed by a G2, followed by a Nexus One, which I sort of despised!

Just arrived! Am about to unbox! Bumper, which I ordered 30 minutes after the phone is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!

BTW, I think that Google sent a trailer of phones (or a few trailers) to select UPS shipping facilities, and notifies UPS what to send and to whom. The senders address is as follows:

UPS-SCS-GA
BLDG 1 DOCK DOOR 54
2200 OUTER LOOP
LOUISVILLE, KY 40219.

Smart way to optimize the delivery of these phones.

That probably isn't far off actually. SCS is the Supply Chain Solutions arm of UPS. It's likely that UPS take pallets of phones straight from LG, handle the import (dealing with customs is one of their specialities) of them into the US and then break the pallets down into individual customer orders, at which point they feed a "block" of tracking numbers back to Google who relay that data to us. Partially explaining why some of us aren't getting tracking info until the morning of delivery.

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine was delivered this morning. It is an 8GB model. Perhaps the early shipping ones are of the 8GB variety? Just a guess.

Well there goes my "8GB not shipping yet" theory. I ordered my 8GB at 9:23am PST on 1/29 (only a few minutes after it went live). I immediately received confirmation of the order but nothing else. My credit card looks to be charged (there's a hold on the full amount). This is delivery to the SF bay area. The only other thing I can think of (other than Google just not liking me) is that I used a different payment method then what was already stored in my Google Wallet account (I added a new CC).

That's it. I'm getting in my car and driving the 2 miles to Google HQ!! :D

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how long UPS delivers for? mine has been out for delivery since this morning and it hasnt came yet...starting to think it might not show up today

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
This bad boy is great iPhone 5 retired for the moment takes decent picks got it running smooth on att using my Sim adapter since the iPhone uses nano Sim got it in two days Google came through

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This bad boy is great iPhone 5 retired for the moment takes decent picks gitnit running smooth in att using my Sim adapter since the iPhone uses nano Sim got it in two days Google came through

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Did your N4 ship without the "period" on the keyboard?

talamak

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 2 P.M. on the 29th and still no notification. I'm not too bothered - I'm waiting on a nano sim converter due to arrive between the 4th and 7th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power