January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
You know, I think this is the problem. I have an amex and it hasn't been charged yet either. I got the confirmation, but that's it. It does show as a pending charge. I also added this amex as a new payment method. I'm still pissed, though. Google is not cut out for the retail business.

Seeing as you are the second American Express user having an issue, it just reconfirms why I shred every American Express mailing I get. Just do not see the value in having their card.

Hope this gets resolved for you from whomevers end soon.

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Seeing as you are the second American Express user having an issue, it just reconfirms why I shred every American Express mailing I get. Just do not see the value in having their card.

I used AmEx and received my phone today. Hmm...

corpgator

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Value in the card is 6% back on groceries plus $150 for spending $1k in the first 3 months minus the $75 yearly fee. Still, it's a 6% discount on a lot of stuff since I can buy amazon gift cards at the grocery store :p

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Man some people are spoiled. They order a phone with the understanding that it will take 1-2 weeks to ship, then they act like brats because they don't have them two days later and other people do. I don't know Google's process for figuring out shipping priority, but so far you're not even one fifth into the time Google quoted you. In fact, you're not even halfway to the minimum amount of time they estimated they would ship to you. Complaining because other people got theirs first makes you sound like a jealous child.

Pheo7

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Is there some people from the east cost who just ordered today or yesterday and have a shipping date?

I ordered 1h after the released of the N4 and i only have " pre ordered " and no date. I'm worried there is something wrong.

captain_jim1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 1:05pm EST on the 29th and I'm still pending. My Discover card has "processing" and "pending" applied to it, but I believe this is normal. It's like when you go to the gas station and your card is pre-authorized. From my understanding my card won't be charged until they ship my order, but they have a hold on the $ from my CC until then.

I bought pretty early so I'm surprised I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet... I'm not concerned or annoyed, just surprised. What's the latest someone has bought AND had it shipped?

xLUCAJx

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Man some people are spoiled. They order a phone with the understanding that it will take 1-2 weeks to ship, then they act like brats because they don't have them two days later and other people do. I don't know Google's process for figuring out shipping priority, but so far you're not even one fifth into the time Google quoted you. In fact, you're not even halfway to the minimum amount of time they estimated they would ship to you. Complaining because other people got theirs first makes you sound like a jealous child.

Well these are cell phones compared to HDMI cables you kinda want it NOW. We paid for two-day shipping it shouldnt take more than a day to process I dont care how many order came in the companys Google. BTW I getting my phone today so I'm commenting for the rest of us. Im sure they feel the same way.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Woke up to an email with my tracking number! Just checked and its on the truck for delivery today! Mine originated from Louisville ky.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I wouldnt be on a forum created to check shipping dates and notifications by people who payed for a product and are eagerly waiting for what they paid for calling people brats, makes you sound and look kinda like a a-hole but whatever :eek:

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

talamak

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Woke up to $380 back in my account and no change in status at Google. Order won't cancel so its been processed. I'm perturbed. Ordered 29th at 2 P.M.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yay. I received my tracking info from google this morning. Will probably receive it on Monday.

Does anyone know if UPS work on Saturdays too?

PamelaBB

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
same for me, the tracking number isn't valid yet should be by later today maybe tonight, so im thinking by Monday maybe Tuesday

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Update........I am in new york, ordered my N4 1-29 @ 3:00pmEST, got my bumper yesterday.....checked my phone this morning(6:04amEST) and there it was, my N4 is being shipped and I have my UPS tracking number......I checked the tracking number on UPS website @ 7:30amEST and it wasn't in their system yet. So, good news for the east coast folks....HERE THEY COME

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yup, same here.....woke up to a traking number but still no updated info on ups yet. Looks like Monday or tuesday maybe :)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I got an email at 5am saying my Nexus 4 has shipped. UPS tracking showed it left KY at 7pm last night, made it to my local center at 3am, and is now on the truck for delivery today! I live in MD and ordered it on Tuesday of this week.

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I woke up to my money back in my account.

Not happy.

I tried to cancel, and I got:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Google Play regarding cancellation of your order. All orders are processed directly after your purchase is complete. As a result, this means that there is a very short window of time to cancel an order prior to shipping.

Although we attempted to honor your request, we were unable to cancel your order in this window. There are a couple of options now:

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS-

If you (or a known acquaintance) are able to access the shipping address, your package is scheduled to arrive there. If you no longer want the package, you can refuse the unopened package from the shipper and Google will issue you a refund. You can read the instructions for refusing delivery for your location below.

In the U.S. and Canada:

If your device has not yet been delivered, it is en route, and you may be able to REFUSE DELIVERY (see instructions below). If your device has been delivered, you may still be able to refund delivery of unopened packages within 5 days of delivery. To do so, contact our shipper directly to schedule a pick up of your package. Make sure to let them know that the pickup is specifically because you're refusing delivery. If your device was delivered more than 5 days ago, but you would like to return it, please follow the returns process posted at: Refunds, returns & replacements - Google Play Help

- At least I know it is "en-rout".... but how, when there is no hold on my back account?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae