January 29th Order Tracking Thread

corpgator

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Man some people are spoiled. They order a phone with the understanding that it will take 1-2 weeks to ship, then they act like brats because they don't have them two days later and other people do. I don't know Google's process for figuring out shipping priority, but so far you're not even one fifth into the time Google quoted you. In fact, you're not even halfway to the minimum amount of time they estimated they would ship to you. Complaining because other people got theirs first makes you sound like a jealous child.

The only one being a brat here is you. This is the internet. It was made to complain. I order my phone on the 29th at 12:30 EST. By extrapolating that not everyone who has gotten it already has posted here, we can make out that thousands have received their phones already even thought they ordered after I did. That is patently absurd. If it gets here in the 2 weeks quoted time, they have fulfilled their contract with me, but they will still have lost a customer since I will never order anything from google play again.

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine around 10am est on the 29th, got the shipping notice and UPS tracking number this morning in email. Looking forward to getting it early next week! Glad to see that Google seems to be sorting out the supply issues. Just wish it had LTE, but the other aspects of the device outweigh that, IMO.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and ordered mine on the 29th at about 7pm BST. Its status is still 'pre-ordered' - not a big deal since my current phone is very much functional, but I still want it in my hands! I ordered it about 4 or 5 hours after they came back 'in stock', so I guess mine isn't going to be one of the first to be dispatched.

Supposedly will arrive in 1 to 2 weeks time but I have a feeling it will take longer. :p Not really a problem but I still can't stop myself from checking its status every few hours!

Last edited:

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I got an email at 5am saying my Nexus 4 has shipped. UPS tracking showed it left KY at 7pm last night, made it to my local center at 3am, and is now on the truck for delivery today! I live in MD and ordered it on Tuesday of this week.

What part of MD are u n?? I ordered same day as well and live n MD but no updated info yet. Dont tease me thinking my package could be on its way to me without my knowledge

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine around 10am est on the 29th, got the shipping notice and UPS tracking number this morning in email. Looking forward to getting it early next week! Glad to see that Google seems to be sorting out the supply issues. Just wish it had LTE, but the other aspects of the device outweigh that, IMO.

The N4 has the E band

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
What part of MD are u n?? I ordered same day as well and live n MD but no updated info yet. Dont tease me thinking my package could be on its way to me without my knowledge

Frederick, the package did go on quite the journey though. From KY to NJ to Philly back to my local UPS center in Frederick. Strange. It does say original scheduled for delivery on Monday and it was rescheduled for today. Lucky me.

The Architect

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
awoke up to a tracking number. Tracking says: Out. For. Delivery!

Ordered one of each 16GB & 8GB on the 29th.

Semi-related aside...UPS needs live GPS tracking on their trucks.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
awoke up to a tracking number. Tracking says: Out. For. Delivery!

Ordered one of each 16GB & 8GB on the 29th.

Semi-related aside...UPS needs live GPS tracking on their trucks.

Congrats!

In Singapore UPS had live GPS! It was a great feature, but also meant I was compulsively watching it from 9am until my package got there. :p

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Frederick, the package did go on quite the journey though. From KY to NJ to Philly back to my local UPS center in Frederick. Strange. It does say original scheduled for delivery on Monday and it was rescheduled for today. Lucky me.

Yeah that is a journey but at least you know its on the way.....Im in silver spring so i had some hope but it looks like Monday/Tuesday for me

captain_jim1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered at 1:05pm EST on the 29th and I'm still pending. My Discover card has "processing" and "pending" applied to it, but I believe this is normal. It's like when you go to the gas station and your card is pre-authorized. From my understanding my card won't be charged until they ship my order, but they have a hold on the $ from my CC until then.

I bought pretty early so I'm surprised I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet... I'm not concerned or annoyed, just surprised. What's the latest someone has bought AND had it shipped?

...and it's been shipped! Hopefully I'll get it by Monday! Woot!

xDAKx

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Woke up this morning to find a UPS tracking number! Out for delivery!

If you're expecting one to be delivered today, be warned that it could be late or delayed by a bit. Apparently Louisville, KY and their main hub is being hit by all sorts of delays caused by weather. Some flights out are leaving late, which causes them to arrive late, packages take longer to sort and it causes your delivery driver to leave the local centre late as well.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2013-02-01-at-15.33.11.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2013-02-01-at-15.33.11.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 121

siczek.p

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Woke up this morning to find a UPS tracking number! Out for delivery!

If you're expecting one to be delivered today, be warned that it could be late or delayed by a bit. Apparently Louisville, KY and their main hub is being hit by all sorts of delays caused by weather. Some flights out are leaving late, which causes them to arrive late, packages take longer to sort and it causes your delivery driver to leave the local centre late as well.

Yeah, not even locals are immune. I line in Cincinnati, so just a couple hours away. I got a UPS My Choice update yesterday that my phone will be delivered today but clicking on the tracking number all it says is that a shipping label was created, there is no other tracking data. Dang it.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Well I have been checking my ups status all day and still nothing, so I am sure I wont be receiving my nexus today. Im assuming it left wherever last night and hasnt reached the sorting facility yet so guess its next week for me :(

Kalebb2010

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered January 30th shortly after noon. I live in the US and am pretty pissed about not even receiving tracking information yet. Knowing Google, it could arrive to my house while I'm gone and I won't even be notified. Sure hope it does not get rained on. This is ridiculous.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It really is amazing how quickly this round got out. Got mine yesterday. I'm not liking the bumper though. Not sure what all the hype was about.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Well good news/bad news. Good news is finally got an update from ups, bad news is my n4 will be sitting in a sorting facility over the weekend because its not scheduled to be delivered til end of business Monday :( Bummer!