1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issue with time

For some reason the time on my nexus 4 is always incorrect. It doesn't matter if I use network time or the phones time. I will set the correct time an an hour later it is about 1.5-2 minutes fast. May not seem like a lot but throughout the course of the day my phone is as much as 15 minutes fast. Once it gets to that point I restart the phone any the correct time comes back. Any one else have this problem?

Default Re: Issue with time

Quote Originally Posted by gloatingfungus View Post
    For some reason the time on my nexus 4 is always incorrect. It doesn't matter if I use network time or the phones time. I will set the correct time an an hour later it is about 1.5-2 minutes fast. May not seem like a lot but throughout the course of the day my phone is as much as 15 minutes fast. Once it gets to that point I restart the phone any the correct time comes back. Any one else have this problem?
    Nope. Any rom kernel? Just try factory reset. I got nothing. It might have something to do with the internal battery if phones like these still have it. Who knows.

Sent from my Nexus 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Issue with time

I've had the month for 2 months now. I had tried a factory reset a month ago it didn't do anything. Finally yesterday I decided to root and load LiquidSmooth rom but it is still having the same issues.