January 30th Order Tracking Thread [UK] (& all other EU countries i guess :P)

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey..
as the title suggests this is basically a Order and Shipping Tracking Thread based on all users that placed their orders in relation to the restock of the Nexus4 on Jan30th :D

i placed my order for a 16gb N4 precisely at 15:16pm after it came out at 15:00 :D

so far iv received just an eMail saying my orders been accepted and processed and that my card would be charged once the phone was shipped.
no shipping or tracking details provided as yet.

Feel free to share your experience as well as country etc.. :)

JamiJamster

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I did the same and received the same email. on the play store under the orders section, for my nexus 4 the 'status' is showing 'pre ordered' is it the same for you?

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
" Your order has been sent to Google Commerce Ltd.
Google Commerce Ltd is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Commerce Ltd.

Jan 30
Google Commerce Ltd received your order.

Jan 30
You placed an order with Google Commerce Ltd on Jan 30. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxx@gmail.com "

thats all iv got as status.. dont really know how far its been processed... patiently waiting.. after all patience is our virtue for all us N4 restock purchasers :p

FoxyG

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Ordered at 15.04 yesterday, still showing as "Order pending" with a shipment date of "13 Feb". Interesting that some of the US buyers have been getting delivery, via UPS, in 2 days after it went back on sale on the US site. Now what's the chance of TNT / Google UK matching that? Fingers crossed.....

JamiJamster

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
on the play site if u go into your orders and settings section
just spoke to Google customer services and they told me since they don't have the devices at the moment it is showing a 'pre ordered' status will change to 'ships in 3-5 days' or something similar once they have the devices

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at 16:06 (UK time) and mine has not got to Pre-order as yet although it is telling me that shipping date is 13th of February (and shown as Pending).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-31 at 15.02.56.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-31 at 15.02.56.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 2

JamiJamster

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
im worried now :/ i ordered a few minutes past 4 (uk). Will see what happens, hope google somehow manage a huge stock in the next few days and send everyone their nexus 4s by next week

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Haven't received the shipping details from google as of yet although i checked my bank and it seems like Google has been authorised and ready to take out my money (my bank balance has been deducted from the payment)

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey..
just a quick update.. :D

i received a shipping a shipping email yesterday, 530AM Feb 1st, saying my device was out for shipping.. just checked TNT tracking today morning and saw that it had arrived at my sorting facility in Bristol, UK where im at.. dont know if I should expect it to get to me though since its a saturday and tomoros a sunday as well.. but im uber happy tho just seeing that shipping eMail :D

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
woo good news! perhaps you ll get it today? on my order section, date changed from 30/1/13 to 1/2/13 although no shipping detail email yet :(

Hey..
just a quick update.. :D

i received a shipping a shipping email yesterday, 530AM Feb 1st, saying my device was out for shipping.. just checked TNT tracking today morning and saw that it had arrived at my sorting facility in Bristol, UK where im at.. dont know if I should expect it to get to me though since its a saturday and tomoros a sunday as well.. but im uber happy tho just seeing that shipping eMail :D

JamiJamster

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Just recived mine today via tnt, no tracking email or any other change from googles end, i think they are just shipping them as soon as they get them

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
yea i got the shipping eMail long back... but worst timing ever the weekend had to come along.. :p so waited through the weekend and midway through monday morning i received my 16GB Nexus4 :D

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
yea i got the shipping eMail long back... but worst timing ever the weekend had to come along.. :p so waited through the weekend and midway through monday morning i received my 16GB Nexus4 :D

haha, i just got the TNT delivery shipment detail although they had already shipped it and actually tried to deliver it today (unfortunately wasn't there) picking up on Wednesday, so excited!!!!!

PeteNZ

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the night of the 30th of January, received the phone on the 4th of February.
Then received the shipping emails this morning (5th Feb).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18