Disconnecting calls in Nexus 4
i own an nexus 4 - 8 G.B phone .When i make call the display goes off and i have no control on my phone ,I cant able to cut the call ,even the lock button doesn't work .
My previous android phone i.e. HTC, display goes off if i take the phone near to my ear and again display gets on once if i take back but in my new nexus 4 when i dial the number the display goes off and never switch on the display unless and untill the person from other side disconnect the phone
Please help me on this
- 01-31-2013, 02:15 AM #2
- 01-31-2013, 02:29 AM #3
- 01-31-2013, 11:07 AM #7
- 01-31-2013, 09:15 PM #8
Re: Disconnecting calls in Nexus 4
Mine actually had dust between the proximity sensor and the glass. The person at LG made sure the dirt wasn't there after replacing my LCD (for other reasons). I suggest you send it in for Warranty.
As a workaround, you can press the power button to end a call. You need to enable this somewhere in accessibility options.
- By roscko in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:27 PM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM
- By cesjr02 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 19Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:24 PM
- By iphonemilk in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
- By 717200 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM