- 95 Posts
I found a minor bug in the camera app
See if you can reproduce this bug that I experienced on 2 Nexus 4 16GB handsets. I discovered this when looking at a picture that was taken in almost complete darkness (without flash) in landscape orientation.
Take a picture in complete - or almost complete - darkness. Is there a white vertical line that is on the left and/or right side of the picture? You might need to zoom in to see it or look at the photo on a computer screen. I attached a small cropped portion of a picture that was taken in darkness and you can see a white vertical line on the bottom left. It goes up to almost the top of the picture.
This only seems to happen when pictures are taken in a very dark situation and without the flash. Rare that I do this, but interesting to notice it and curious if it happens to others.
- 01-31-2013, 08:21 AM #2
- 01-31-2013, 09:03 AM #3
Re: I found a minor bug in the camera app
Just tried that, and didn't encounter the same thing.
Not sure I'd call it a "major" bug though. Not like you're going to be taking many pictures in the complete darkness without flash. Definitely a bug, but not something anyone will run into on normal use.
- 01-31-2013, 10:01 AM #5
- 01-31-2013, 10:03 AM #6
- 02-01-2013, 11:53 AM #7
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:15 PM
- By Westifire in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:31 PM
- By think01 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:20 PM
- By Charmed Juan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:17 PM