LG Original Charger

dorblayzer

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Any one heard something about an issue with the Original Charger? that's it charge 2 fast , and so it defect the device battery life?

acejmk

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Any one heard something about an issue with the Original Charger? that's it charge 2 fast , and so it defect the device battery life?

I've not heard anything but my charger seems to take ages plus with average use I get about a days battery life what are other people getting.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I find the LG charger charges too slow so I use an Andru charger that goes much faster & have had no negative effects thus far charging any of my Android devices with it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

dorblayzer

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I find the LG charger charges too slow so I use an Andru charger that goes much faster & have had no negative effects thus far charging any of my Android devices with it.

Andru charger? what is it?

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
love mine...

ed9e_andru_usb_phone_charger_add.jpg

Andru charger? what is it?

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I found mine too slow... sometimes it only charges 15% through the night... so I called Google... they are sending me a new phone and charger.

dnuijten

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The part that plugs into the outlet on mine was making a buzzing noise so I chunked it. Using my old T-Mobile My touch charger now.

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The part that plugs into the outlet on mine was making a buzzing noise so I chunked it. Using my old T-Mobile My touch charger now.
Mine did that too one day. I didn't notice until I went to unplug it. It never worked after that. I tried to call the google play store, but they wouldn't replace the charger - even though the manual says to only use the travel charger included with the phone.

anon(354569)

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine did that too one day. I didn't notice until I went to unplug it. It never worked after that. I tried to call the google play store, but they wouldn't replace the charger - even though the manual says to only use the travel charger included with the phone.

My charger buzzes too, but works fine. Not sure if I should call to try to get a replacement since it would not be good if it were to die while on a trip or something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1