Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Original Charger

Hi,

Any one heard something about an issue with the Original Charger? that's it charge 2 fast , and so it defect the device battery life?

Default Re: LG Original Charger

Quote Originally Posted by dorblayzer View Post
    Hi,

Any one heard something about an issue with the Original Charger? that's it charge 2 fast , and so it defect the device battery life?
    I've not heard anything but my charger seems to take ages plus with average use I get about a days battery life what are other people getting.

I find the LG charger charges too slow so I use an Andru charger that goes much faster & have had no negative effects thus far charging any of my Android devices with it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    I find the LG charger charges too slow so I use an Andru charger that goes much faster & have had no negative effects thus far charging any of my Android devices with it.

Andru charger? what is it?

love mine...

Quote Originally Posted by dorblayzer View Post
    Andru charger? what is it?
    Thanked by:

I found mine too slow... sometimes it only charges 15% through the night... so I called Google... they are sending me a new phone and charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post

The part that plugs into the outlet on mine was making a buzzing noise so I chunked it. Using my old T-Mobile My touch charger now.

Quote Originally Posted by dnuijten View Post
    The part that plugs into the outlet on mine was making a buzzing noise so I chunked it. Using my old T-Mobile My touch charger now.
    Mine did that too one day. I didn't notice until I went to unplug it. It never worked after that. I tried to call the google play store, but they wouldn't replace the charger - even though the manual says to only use the travel charger included with the phone.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nexusincarnate View Post
    Mine did that too one day. I didn't notice until I went to unplug it. It never worked after that. I tried to call the google play store, but they wouldn't replace the charger - even though the manual says to only use the travel charger included with the phone.
    My charger buzzes too, but works fine. Not sure if I should call to try to get a replacement since it would not be good if it were to die while on a trip or something.

its the slowest thing ever..