- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 Straight Talk activation issues
I just got my straight talk sim card(att) in and would like to use it in my new Nexus 4. I ported my current phone number from current Verizon to the Straight Talk. As of this post, the porting is still in progress.
I inserted the sim card into the phone and switched it on. The phone is not showing any bars indicating that it detects some sort of cell network. While I understand that the porting is still in progress, I was wondering if this is normal. When I went into the settings menu to search for available networks, it gave me one network "HOME". I was wondering if I should wait until porting is completed or is thee something abnormal about my phone/sim card?
- 01-31-2013, 06:51 PM #2
- 01-31-2013, 06:56 PM #3
- 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM #4
- By Kale Blossom in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 17Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
- By mobile_phreak in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2013, 12:58 PM
- By lethalinjectionj in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:22 PM
- By evperry in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:51 AM
- By reasor1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2012, 11:27 AM