- 7 Posts
Problem with lock screen after a phone call?
not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with my N4... When I am in a call (normall call or skype), the screen turns off after a few second, which I assume is working as intended. However, either during the call or after the call, when I hit the power button to bring up the lock screen, either nothing happens and the screen stays turns off, or the lock screen flickers on for a brief second, then turns off again. This problem persists for about one minute after a phone call, then the lock screen turns back on as normal again.
- 02-01-2013, 08:10 AM #2
- 1,105 Posts
Re: Problem with lock screen after a phone call?
The screen should turn off when you bring the phone to your ear and turn back on when you move it away from your face. There is a proximity sensor (look for two small circular shapes) at the top left corner of the screen which controls this functionality.
If your phone is not working this way, it is most likely because you have a screen protector or something else blocking / interfering with the proximity sensor.
- 02-01-2013, 08:18 AM #3
- By alberttop in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2013, 02:47 AM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:43 PM
- By TiikiToast in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:19 AM
- By adervaes in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 07:02 AM
- By tojoe616 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:34 PM