Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FreakyLocz14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default GPS problems

    When I use that Maps app, it often tells me that I haven't enabled location services, even though I have, but it will sometimes work.

    How do I fix this problem?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  

    Default Re: GPS problems

    So, if you go to Settings>Location access, is the top one turned on and the other two boxes checked?
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: GPS problems

    Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    So, if you go to Settings>Location access, is the top one turned on and the other two boxes checked?
    Yes, and the Maps app is telling me "Please enable Google apps location access".

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. #4  
    Tabs85's Avatar

    Posts
    113 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: GPS problems

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
    Yes, and the Maps app is telling me "Please enable Google apps location access".

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Settings > Accounts > Google > Location settings.

    Make sure that is on.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: GPS problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabs85 View Post
    Settings > Accounts > Google > Location settings.

    Make sure that is on.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    That solved my problem!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Tabs85 likes this.
  6. #6  
    Tabs85's Avatar

    Posts
    113 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: GPS problems

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
    That solved my problem!

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Great! . Enjoy the phone!

    Sent from my Nexus 4

Similar Threads

  1. Google Maps GPS problems
    By Fairbanks in forum Verizon Fascinate
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. GPS problem
    By southpawmedic#IM in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:46 AM
  3. vibrant gps problem?
    By CarliCruise in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:38 AM
  4. GPS problems, even after fix
    By thenameisgabe in forum AT&T Captivate
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:45 AM
  5. gps problems
    By PRNmeds in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions