How many of you had cracks/scratches not by you?
Have had a crack our scratches on your nexus 4 (anywhere) that you did NOT create yourself? Like it just happened? I'm getting pretty nervous reading about others and how this has happened to them.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM #2
- 02-02-2013, 03:44 PM #3
- 02-02-2013, 04:13 PM #4
- 02-02-2013, 08:49 PM #5
Re: How many of u?
I did not remove from the box except to test my SIM when I got the N4. I did not even remove the plastic cover off the back, the one with the IMEI on it. I immediatley ordered a tech armor screen protector from Amazon and a Seidio Surface combo from here on AC. It took almost a week for the case to come in. I then put them on before using and setting up my phone...
Thankfully nothing on it yet!OnePlus One (64GB),
Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 02-02-2013, 11:53 PM #6
- By bdarknessb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 91Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:19 PM
- By forumsid987 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 05-11-2010, 01:46 PM
- By dr.duct_mossburg in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 33Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:57 AM