LMT Launcher

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have this installed but I'm tryna disable the nav bar without disabling the status bar so I can use it. Tried the build.prop way but it hasn't worked yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have this installed but I'm tryna disable the nav bar without disabling the status bar so I can use it. Tried the build.prop way but it hasn't worked yet.

Hm.. yeah, i don't think there is an option in the cyanogenmod which sucks, its only full screen or not. Not sure about other roms, only tried that one but i might try paranoia or AOKP

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hm.. yeah, i don't think there is an option in the cyanogenmod which sucks, its only full screen or not. Not sure about other roms, only tried that one but i might try paranoia or AOKP

Didn't even know i could disable the nav bar on AOKP under, Settings > ROM Control > Navigation Bar > Navigation Bar Height

now i have status bar + pie LMT Launcher working nice

anialator

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In CM10.1 - Android version 4.2.1 - there is an option in the Power Menu (the menu that pops up when you hold down the power button) 'Expanded desktop'. Enabling that option will remove the notification bar. But, I found that you can not open the notification bar with LMT launcher's short-cut.

Last edited:

anialator

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

In CM10.1 - Android version 4.2.1 - there is an option in the Power Menu (the menu that pops up when you hold down the power button) 'Expanded desktop'. Enabling that option will remove the notification bar. But, I found that you can not open the notification bar with LMT launcher's short-cut.

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's the problem with disabling the notification bar, that's why I've kept it and removed the navbar only so I can still swipe down for notifications with LMT

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
anybody found that the pie launcher crashes if you hold the center button too long while it cycles through the various info displayed or if you touch different buttons one after the other. i just happened that i wanted to see how many resources the program used and it ends up freezing on me.... without fail. all i'm running is a stock rom with the perseus kernel set at 1800mhz. i adjusted voltage from stock to lower settings recommended by others... didn't matter, pie still eventually crashes

nick julien

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
hey can i take LMT launcher OUT/OFF of my notification bar, i use halo now and all i see is that stupid logo sitting in the way infront of all my important notifications and its starting to annoy me plz let there be some way to get that off my notification bar

skinnybuddha74

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Same problem! And can't find the answer anywhere. In fact, this is the only place I've even seen this question asked. I pull down my status bar and there it is. "Touch to open LMT." I want this gone! Please tell me someone knows how to do this by now.

Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile.

Jordan Paulino

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Same problem! And can't find the answer anywhere. In fact, this is the only place I've even seen this question asked. I pull down my status bar and there it is. "Touch to open LMT." I want this gone! Please tell me someone knows how to do this by now.

Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile.

For anyone out there, I found a, solution for that annoying "Touch to open LMT" notification. I have a GS5. So, what I did was very simple... I long pressed the notification, then I pressed App Info, and then I unchecked "Show notification"... And that's it. I hope it works for all of you guys. :)

Diganth_aswath

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
For anyone out there, I found a, solution for that annoying "Touch to open LMT" notification. I have a GS5. So, what I did was very simple... I long pressed the notification, then I pressed App Info, and then I unchecked "Show notification"... And that's it. I hope it works for all of you guys. :)
Thank you!! This worked perfectly on my rooted Samsung Galaxy tab S2.