- 02-02-2013, 08:11 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 01:34 PM #5
- 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM #6
- 2 Posts
In CM10.1 - Android version 4.2.1 - there is an option in the Power Menu (the menu that pops up when you hold down the power button) 'Expanded desktop'. Enabling that option will remove the notification bar. But, I found that you can not open the notification bar with LMT launcher's short-cut.
Last edited by anialator; 02-05-2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: I have this installed but I'm tryna disable the nav bar without disabling the status bar so I can use it. Tried the build.prop way but it hasn't worked yet.
- 02-05-2013, 05:14 PM #7
- 2 Posts
Re: LMT Launcher
- 02-06-2013, 07:39 PM #8
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:25 AM
- By mich1248 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:58 AM
- By Brett in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 11:14 PM