1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How do I select the email account to forward a hyperlink

I have two pop3 email accounts. When on a webpage in Chrome and I go to Setting>Share>Email ( the pop3 accounts) I get the email that is set as the primary account. I can't find a way to change the account to send from once the email is open.

On my HTC EVO 4G when the email was selected and ready to send if I wanted to change the from account I could tap at the top of the email and I could select the account to send from.

Is there a way to do this with Chrome and the stock email app on this phone ?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: How do I select the email account to forward a hyperlink

Quote Originally Posted by Double Tap View Post
    I have two pop3 email accounts. When on a webpage in Chrome and I go to Setting>Share>Email ( the pop3 accounts) I get the email that is set as the primary account. I can't find a way to change the account to send from once the email is open.

On my HTC EVO 4G when the email was selected and ready to send if I wanted to change the from account I could tap at the top of the email and I could select the account to send from.

Is there a way to do this with Chrome and the stock email app on this phone ?
    WOW 138 views and no one has posted a solution. I wonder if there is one.

I'm guessing it sends via of the default email account, which you can change.

KJ
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Noncon View Post
    I'm guessing it sends via of the default email account, which you can change.

KJ
    That is correct, however I want an easier way to do it, I don't want to have to change it back after just one email. On the EVO 4G I could change the send account for each each email with minimum effort.