maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Do any of u guys think Google will drop the 8gb and start selling us a 32gb model??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't think they will because Google wants us using the cloud, but the only I can tell you with certainty is that no one here actually knows...your guess is as good as anyone else's. I wouldn't wait to buy hoping that they'll come out with one. By the time it was released, you'd probably only have to wait another few months to buy the N5.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If they start advertising the phone to consumers, yes I think they will. Once you started seeing ads for Nexus 7, they increased the storage because it was no longer a developers tool. If we see the same for the Nexus 4, then I think we will see it. I know of all the N4's being sold the minority are probably going to developers but at this point Google is not advertisig directly to consumers unless I have missed it. just my thoughts.

Do not tell Google, but the cloud thing worked on me...I have ONLY bought phones in the past that would accept a micro SD card (Samsung and Moto). Currently have a Note 2 with a 64 GB micro SD card in it...I had no intentions of using the cloud for anything. After getting my N4 I have since transferred all of my itunes songs to Play Music and opened a Google Drive account. The worse part is I still have 12 gigs of stoage on my phone! I did not load any music or pictures or video to my phone. I am using the cloud...who would have thought it? Not me lol!