More of a general google play question.
I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.
Thank-You for your time
"As some species of plants need to be burned to the ground in order for them to later flourish, I needed to have my *** handed to be in order to get it into gear for the upcoming Sydney Olympics. Now, I'm on a mission…" -- Xeno Muller, Olympic Single Scull Gold & Silver medalist.
- 02-05-2013, 12:48 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 11:26 PM #3
Re: More of a general google play question.
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 1341Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:19 PM
- By mzanette in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:25 AM
- By Miguel Bica in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2012, 02:14 PM
- By CDEFG... in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2012, 04:23 PM
- By Bob Brown in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:03 AM