- 1,592 Posts
More of a general google play question.
I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.
Thank-You for your time» Tom Fairclough «
» Courage is Contagious «
» Create the change - Make the difference - Save our future «
- 02-05-2013, 01:48 PM #2
- 02-09-2013, 12:26 AM #3
- 262 Posts
Re: More of a general google play question.
- By mzanette in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 1341Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:19 PM
- By Miguel Bica in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2012, 03:14 PM
- By CDEFG... in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Bob Brown in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:03 AM