1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default More of a general google play question.

I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.

Thank-You for your time
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Default Re: More of a general google play question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.

Thank-You for your time
    if the transaction for 8gb here is still pending
    you will get it almost immediately. if it is completed then 2-3 weeks at least.

It would be the same on your bank probably pending

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

Default Re: More of a general google play question.

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    if the transaction for 8gb here is still pending
    you will get it almost immediately. if it is completed then 2-3 weeks at least.

It would be the same on your bank probably pending
    I cant speak on behalf of Australia but I know here in the us that on googles end its probably instant but to remove any hold or charge they put on your account it coukd take the bank 2-3 days to clear

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2