VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Waiting game, that's all. If there is a supposed battery drain fix, I am all for it. I have not had any issues with bluetooth so far though.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Pinch-to-zoom in Chrome & battery drain would be enough to satisfy me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
cant wait for 4.2.2 update! Really hope they fix the wifi and bluetooth issues, really annoying that i am right next to my router and get 2 bars.. and i cant connect to any bluetooth radio in either of my cars...

Last edited:

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am not experiencing any issues with Bluetooth or Pinch to Zoom, those all seem to work perfectly fine for me,

My issue is the phone and the at&t network. In certain parts of the country while making a phone call the phone hard hand offs to 2G and only after the call is completed does the phone hand off again to the 3G network.

I wonder if 4.2.2 fixes that issue or if this is something that is going to plague the handset for its entire existence.
Dan

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am not experiencing any issues with Bluetooth or Pinch to Zoom, those all seem to work perfectly fine for me,

My issue is the phone and the at&t network. In certain parts of the country while making a phone call the phone hard hand offs to 2G and only after the call is completed does the phone hand off again to the 3G network.

I wonder if 4.2.2 fixes that issue or if this is something that is going to plague the handset for its entire existence.
Dan

Because of the bolded situation, I tend to think it is carrier fault here - maybe combined with the capability of H+ that maybe your previous phones didn't have?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08