Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Re: 4.2.2

Waiting game, that's all. If there is a supposed battery drain fix, I am all for it. I have not had any issues with bluetooth so far though.

I hope they fix the pinch to zoom issue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Pinch-to-zoom in Chrome & battery drain would be enough to satisfy me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I want a t9 dialer. If not in 4.2.2...then at least in klp.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    KK 4.4.3

Dig through the links and you eventually get to the International Business Times story. Still mainly rumors, although they do claim they've played with it themselves and have an inside source. We'll see.

cant wait for 4.2.2 update! Really hope they fix the wifi and bluetooth issues, really annoying that i am right next to my router and get 2 bars.. and i cant connect to any bluetooth radio in either of my cars...
    Last edited by 08BlackWRX; 02-06-2013 at 11:17 AM.

I read Feb-March it flies out - definite. They are testing it right now.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts

Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am not experiencing any issues with Bluetooth or Pinch to Zoom, those all seem to work perfectly fine for me,

My issue is the phone and the at&t network. In certain parts of the country while making a phone call the phone hard hand offs to 2G and only after the call is completed does the phone hand off again to the 3G network.

I wonder if 4.2.2 fixes that issue or if this is something that is going to plague the handset for its entire existence.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan1431 View Post
    Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am not experiencing any issues with Bluetooth or Pinch to Zoom, those all seem to work perfectly fine for me,

My issue is the phone and the at&t network. In certain parts of the country while making a phone call the phone hard hand offs to 2G and only after the call is completed does the phone hand off again to the 3G network.

I wonder if 4.2.2 fixes that issue or if this is something that is going to plague the handset for its entire existence.
    Dan
    Because of the bolded situation, I tend to think it is carrier fault here - maybe combined with the capability of H+ that maybe your previous phones didn't have?