Light Flow - LED and Notifications App

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
ummm real quick. i downloaded the lite version last night...but after opening it up it said something about the phone will say it collects info such as credit card info but it actually wont? whats that about? i went ahead and uninstalled just to be on the safe side until i can get that issue cleared up.

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
They have a detailed explanation of why they need the privileges they need. You either believe them or not.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

Casey Rendon

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
ummm real quick. i downloaded the lite version last night...but after opening it up it said something about the phone will say it collects info such as credit card info but it actually wont? whats that about? i went ahead and uninstalled just to be on the safe side until i can get that issue cleared up.

That's a generic warning message Android gives when switching on an accessibility service. A more detailed explanation can be found here.

abuzilif

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has been having a similar problem as me: I've owned an N4 for weeks running LightFlow the whole time and had no stability issues, but suddenly am rebooting all over the place the past week. I had downloaded MightyText, Sidebar, and Notifications Widget, but already killed Sidebar and it's had no effect. Usually whenever I reboot I get a notification from LightFlow but when I click on it it just takes me to the app. There's no information that's useful for diagnostics.

I'm suspecting LightFlow may not be playing nice with MightyText, so I uninstalled to see if this is the variable that's causing issues. Has anyone else had similar problems?

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has been having a similar problem as me: I've owned an N4 for weeks running LightFlow the whole time and had no stability issues, but suddenly am rebooting all over the place the past week. I had downloaded MightyText, Sidebar, and Notifications Widget, but already killed Sidebar and it's had no effect. Usually whenever I reboot I get a notification from LightFlow but when I click on it it just takes me to the app. There's no information that's useful for diagnostics.

I'm suspecting LightFlow may not be playing nice with MightyText, so I uninstalled to see if this is the variable that's causing issues. Has anyone else had similar problems?

I don't use any of those other apps you mentioned, but I do use lightflow. I have not had one reboot on my N4, not once has it frozen or bugged out. Now I am off to sacrafice a small rodent to the gadget gods in hopes that I didn't just curse myself.

Casey Rendon

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site

I've been using Mighty Text and Light Flow for a few weeks and haven't noticed any random reboots.

A sure fire way of fixing random reboots is doing a factory reset, and reinstalling one app at a time. Use your phone for a while after you install each app, and hopefully you can recreate the reboot problem and identify what app is causing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC