- 3 Posts
Can't copy images in chrome?
Hi, is there a way to copy images from chrome and paste it to email?
Doing a search shows that some devices are capable of copying images straight from the browser (like my friend's NoteII)
Long press for me only shows "save image", "open image", "open image in new tab". Sure I can save the image and then attach it in an email but that seems unnecessary steps plus it clogs up the gallery. Thanks.
- 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM #2
- 02-06-2013, 11:27 PM #3
- 02-08-2013, 07:15 AM #5
- By SHIVA77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 27Last Post: 05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
- By Gothula in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:44 AM
- By HeraldO in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2012, 05:39 PM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:04 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:59 PM