- 2 Posts
buying a nexus 4 from google and activating on wind mobile
The phone is considerably cheaper if I buy it direct from google play. Can I just buy it from google, stick in my wind mobile sim card and carry on? The wind person tried scaring me by saying that if I don't buy from Wind mobile, they can't guarantee data speeds will be as good or "optimized"......
- 02-07-2013, 02:12 PM #2
- 594 Posts
Re: buying a nexus 4 from google and activating on wind mobile
I'm going today to activate the n4 I received yesterday from google on wind. You know that until a couple days ago when they announced they would be carrying the n4, they had an ad on their website _promoting_ buying the n4 from google and bringing it to them. Sounds like the person you were dealing with is just a commission driven d***.
- 02-07-2013, 02:12 PM #3
- 02-12-2013, 10:09 AM #5
- By gg2005 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 43Last Post: 07-18-2012, 08:05 PM
- By kevbryant in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:33 AM
- By SpikeJones in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:44 AM
- By rideneasy5 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:05 PM