Nexus 4 Best Apps [28Dec - Xposed Framework, Gravity Box, XblastTools & AppOpsXposed]

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [11Feb]

Forgot a paid app
Splashtop - remote desktop
There's quite a few of these apps which are similar. Will add the popular/best ones into the list tomorrow.

No love for Evernote?
I was trying to go for more of the apps that aren't really easily noticeable straight away on Google Play like the top apps, editors choices etc. But its up to you guys.. Do you feel many people wont know about it?

Nice, will add it in tomorrow.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps

i gotta say i see evernote everywhere as a top app in everyones lists. i just dont see how it would serve me very well. what am i missing?
This app and others like it are cross platform. Save everything to the cloud, text,pics,voice.
If you have notes you absolutely do not want to lose and want to access from different phones or PC's , Evernote or an equivalent is a life saver.

I'll snap a pic of lengthy text I need to remember(Like a paint can for instance) then years later, I can find that paint again if I need more. Things like that.
I save a lot of Linux commands since I can never remember them.:-[

Last edited:

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Added GPS Test, Wifi Analyzer, Smart Statusbar, Goo Manager, Glympse, SwitchPro Widget, Pocket Cloud Remote, Splashtop 2 and Teamviewer

Mark Brough

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site

GBookmark. Simple app, but remarkably effective. Save bookmarks from Chrome for Mobile to Google Bookmarks. Two advantages to Google Bookmarks over Chrome Bookmarks: 1) Google Bookmarks uses multidimensional labels (tags) instead of one-dimensional folders, as with Chrome; 2) Google Bookmarks accessible from any browser, or from a Chrome you are not logged in to. No adds - free or donate.

Last edited:

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

GBookmark. Simple app, but remarkably effective. Save bookmarks from Chrome for Mobile to Google Bookmarks. Two advantages to Google Bookmarks over Chrome Bookmarks: 1) Google Bookmarks uses multidimensional labels (tags) instead of one-dimensional folders, as with Chrome; 2) Google Bookmarks accessible from any browser, or from a Chrome you are not logged in to. No adds - free or donate.

Can you confirm this app still works perfectly for nexus 4? People seem to be having login issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Added A.I.type Keyboard and LMT Launcher

Mark Brough

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site

Can you confirm this app still works perfectly for nexus 4? People seem to be having login issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, GBookmark has been 100% reliable (and fast) for me. On Nexus 4. (I've never had to log out and back in again though.)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 Best Apps [16Feb]

Zooper widget: very flexible

Widgetsoid: like power toggles but I like the interface a bit better.

Eye in sky weather widget

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Thanks guys..
Added Note l!st, Whatsapp beta, Airdroid 2 beta, Zooper Widget, Widgetsoid and Eye In Sky Weather

Keep them coming :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power