Good launchers that are free

AJK459

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I am just wondering what launchers people are using as the only one I have tried is Apex. I would like to know which one people would say is the best. I prefer the launcher to be free.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Holo has a free version. Personally, I'm using Nova Prime and I really like it. Previously, I used Holo and eventually bought the paid version.

Sent from my HTC Mecha with 4.0.4 (Finally!) using Tapatalk.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure I will be odd man out here but I love Zeam. I use it on all my devices including the n4 except for the n7 where the icons are too small so I use apex on that...

jc411

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
atom launcher, launcher 8, and SF launcher. (all good, all FREE)

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason you want a free Launcher?
Is it to try before you purchase or do you just want the most features for free & not planning to purchase one?

I ask because most of the paid Launchers have free versions but require the paid version to unlock alot of the features.

I guess the Launcher that has the most features for free would be GO Launcher but it's far from being the "best" Launcher available.

IMO it's worth paying for a Launcher since it's pretty much among the most important App on your phone & I'd personally recommend:
-Nova
-Launcher7
-SF Launcher
All giving very different looks.

Might not be important to you, but Nova Launcher Prime (paid version) is currently the only Launcher supporting GLOBAL Badge Notifications (those little red #'s on Apps like on iOS) which is very important to me. Here's how--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=199709

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums